- BOARDS -
All of the VESL boards are Molded Boards giving them more durability and lighter in weight. The ACT (Advanced Compression Technology) compression mold is the most advanced one among all types of molds.
HEATED COMPRESSION MOLDED TECHNOLOGY:
All of the VESL 2016 boards feature the most advanced compression molding technology. The superiority of molded boards is better strength anddurability with lighter weight. The average board weight has been reduced by 2 to 3.5 lbs. Based on the different sizes the board strenght has been enhanced by 25-30%. The rails, nose and tail are reinforced with kevlar. A unidirectional carbon fiber standing patch has also been added.
•Made in a precision heated compression mold created from a highly tuned mold plug
•Low density, stringer-less CAD designed machine cut hand finished EPS Core
•Laminated with the finest epoxy resins and fiberglass cloth
•Bamboo / Wood Veneer
•All components, fin boxes, butterfly handle, leash and deck plugs are set in high density foam blocks
•Carbon Patch Standing Area
•Rails/ Nose/Tail reinforced with Kevlar Fiber Patch
ECO MOLDED BLANKS:
•Denser Foam Blank
•Eco Molded Blanks are a single pressure mold which leaves zero EPS foam waste
•Stronger & Lighter
•Zero EPS Foam Waste
•Consistent Board Shape with 100% Accuracy.
VESL BOARD PACKAGES OFFER THE BEST LOOKS, LIGHT WEIGHT, DURABILITY, PERFORMANCE AND PRICE ANYWHERE!
The VESL paddle board packages comes complete with a Carbon Paddle Fixed cut specifically to your height or Adjustable, comfortable EVA deck pad, integrated butterfly carry handle, Compression Molding Technology Construction, 9" Flex-Foil center fin.
- PADDLES -
"The Paddle Is Everything" - Our High End Paddles Are Amoung The Best Paddles
• 100% Carbon CNC shaped high density PVC core blade! 100% Carbon shaft! This is the only way to achieve lowest weight, quickest response and ultimate performance.
• The dihedral foiled blades feature a generous ABS edge from Germany for the protection of your board and the blade.
• The handles are made of 100% Carbon and is covered with a comfortable EVA grip. All Fixed paddles are custom cut to length.
Blade: 100% Carbon with ABS edge
Shaft: Adj 60% Carbon | Pro Fixed 100% Carbon with matt finish
Blade Area (Size):
- 85 sq/in (17.7″ x 7.4″, Weight : Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) - Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 100-150lbs
- 92 sq/in (17″ x 8.3″, Weight: Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) - Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 150-200lbs
- 98 sq/in (17.3″ x 8.7″, Weight: Adj 24 oz, Pro Fixed 17 oz) - Molded Carbon EVA Handle Palm Grip | Paddler 200-250lbs
Adjustable Shaft Height: 5'0 -6'3
The angle of the paddle blade through the water and the blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke. Our blades are angled and foiled to minimize drag and maximize power transfer throughout the stroke. A well-balanced paddle.
The shaft features light-weight 100% carbon construction with a round cross-section. The shaft has the stiffness and rebound preferred by most riders for all round paddling and waves.